Monday, February 8, 2010

A new start

I do not remember a time when I have not loved to read. It is one of the central things to my happiness, one of those very important things I do that help me maintain a sense of equilibrium. So after nearly two decades of loving and reading and cherishing books, I have plucked up the courage to write about them to the best of my abilities. I fervently hope that what I might lack in terms of true reviewing capability or insight I can make up with my love for the written word. As always, trying to improve while remembering to have fun. Here's to a long life for Dust Jacket :)

5 comments:

Santanu Sinha Chaudhuri said...

Best wishes to Dust Jacket and you from someone who shares your love for reading. Live well, live long.

Pavi said...

All the very best sweetie:) Am sure you'll do a great job here:)

Vaishnavi said...

@Mr.Chaudhuri - Thank you very much :)

@Pavi - Ah. Let us see if i am able to continue this way :)

Anonymous said...

You write very well :) Look forward to reading more book reviews from you

Vaishnavi said...

@Nishita - Thanks a lot, do come again :)